Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God
Seek ye first the Kingdom of Godand His righteousness
and all these things shall be added unto you,
allelu, aleluia.
Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word
that proceeds from the mouth of God,
allelu, aleluia.
Ask, and it shall be given unto you,
Seek, and ye shall find.
Knock, and the door shall be opened unto you,
allelu, aleluia.
This is a URL for the tune of the song =)http://www.cgmusic.com/cghymnal/others/s/seekyefirst.htm
I woke up this morning with this song ringing in my head, and felt that I just had to blog about it. I have no idea why, but it feels like God was trying to tell me something to free me from the emotional burdens I have been carrying these past few days.
I realised that I have been relying a lot on myself to do certain things, and I know that by transferring my burdens to him, I would feel much better.
So here I am, Lord, letting you take over everything. I trust that You would bring me through it all just fine. =)
And I do feel much better now =)
Labels: Kingdom, let go, righteousness

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home