Spiritual Musings
I have been wanting to do this for a very long time, but either never got the chance to or simply lost the passion and motivation to do it.Anyway, because too many people read my main blog now, I find it difficult to post certain stuff there. This blog will purely be for spiritual musings and I will try to be as honest as I can here in order to try to come to terms with myself and probably grow in the Lord.
Actually, I had wanted to look for a suitable blog skin for this blog but couldn't find a decent one so I decided to use this instead, which does look rather pleasant actually =)
By the way, as I'm not going to announce the existence of this blog to anyone (I did tell Anna about this over the phone because she asked), please comment on this post if you somehow stumbled on my blog, thanks =)

2 Comments:
*stumble*
^^
Post a Comment
<< Home